2000 La Crosse Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
Click here for 2013 route map
2014 routes may be slightly different. Map will be loaded in the Spring of 2104.
La Crosse’s Myrick Park is known for many things–a great playground, an Eco Park, great trails, wildlife, scenery, picnics—betcha’ didn’t know it also has superior mud! See it/run through it/roll in it yourself by registering for the Big Muddy Run!
From out of town?
Click here for lodging options
- From the west (I-90):
- Exit Interstate I-90 at Exit 3 onto US 53 South. Drive 3.9 miles and turn left on La Crosse Street; continue for 1.1 miles and turn left into Myrick Park or right into UW-L campus for parking.
- From the north (Hwy. 53):
- If traveling south on Highway 53 (go over I-90 at Exit 4). Follow Highway 157 to Highway 16. Turn right on Highway 16. Drive 3.5 miles and turn right on La Crosse Street and then right into Myrick Park or left into UW-L campus for parking.
- From the east (I-90):
- Travelers heading west to La Crosse on Interstate I-90 exit at Onalaska-La Crosse Highway 16 (Exit 5). Turn left onto Highway 16. Drive 4.8 miles and right on La Crosse Street and right into Myrick Park or left into UW-L campus for parking.
- From the south:
- Highway 14, 61, and 35 enter the city on the south. Follow the green “UW-La Crosse” signs north on Losey Boulevard to Highway 16 (3.0 miles). Turn left on La Crosse Street and right into Myrick Park or left on East Avenue to UW-L campus for parking.
We recommend parking on the street along the east side of Myrick Park (Hillview Ave, Park Dr, or 22nd, 23rd, 24th Streets). Additional parking may also be available in University of Wisconsin – La Crosse Commuter lots (labeled C-1, etc. on signs) or in designated section of Forest Hills Country Club parking lot.